About The ColonSentry Test
ColonSentry, is the first liquid biopsy for CRC, using our patented Sentinel Principle Technology Platform and has been used on more than 100,000 patients nationwide. If your ColonSentry score is elevated, there is an increased probability you may have Colorectal Cancer. (1-3)
- No Dietary Restrictions
- No Need to Handle Messy Stool
- No Preparation Required
- No Time Off Work
Why Get Tested?
When Colorectal Cancer is found early, the five-year survival rate is 91%. When Colorectal Cancer is found late, the five-year survival rate is 14%. (4)
ColonSentry needs to be prescribed by a physician and is available through AVRT™, StageZero’s comprehensive telehealth program that uses advanced diagnostics and physician supervision to help patients detect cancer in the earliest stages. Whether you have a family history of cancer or are simply concerned about developing cancer, our physicians can work with you to develop a patient-centric, personalized care plan to help optimize your health.
Contact Us To Get Started!
AVRT is a New, Revolutionary Approach to Healthcare!
AVRT is a comprehensive, physician supervised telehealth program which uses advanced diagnostics to help detect cancer and chronic disease in the earliest stages when they are highly treatable, along with lifestyle and pharmaceutical management.
Contact Us To Get Started!
Our Physicians Are Leaders in the Field of Cancer
In order to help prevent cancer, we first must understand cancer and how it functions. That’s why AVRT is led by leading oncologists, who can provide insights into nutrition, lifestyle modifications and medications to help minimize your risk of developing cancer. AVRT physicians and scientists are experts in the field of cancer, inflammation and metabolism and develop patient-centric, personalized care plans to optimize patient health. We are committed to the singular goal of prevention: keeping people healthy and reducing the risk of cancer & chronic disease. Meet a few of our physicians below.tween.
Charles J. Meakin, MD, MHA
Charles J. Meakin, III, M.D., MHA received his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, followed by a residency in Radiation Oncology at Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA. Board Certified in Radiation Oncology, he also completed a Masters in Health Administration from St. Mary’s College of Moraga, Moraga, CA.
Christy M. Kesslering, M.D.
Christie Kesslering, M.D. received her medical degree from the Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University, Maywood, IL, followed by a residency in Radiation Oncology at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI. She is Board Certified in Radiation Oncology.
Zoraida Mendez, M.D.
Zoraida Mendez, M.D. received her medical degree at Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, followed by a residency in Internal Medicine at Saint Elizabeth Hospital of Youngstown, OH. She completed her Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio.
Paul Zhang, M.D., Ph.D
Paul Zhang, M.D., Ph.D. is a physician-scientist board-certified in medical oncology and internal medicine. Dr. Zhang received his medical degrees from Hebei Medical University and Beijing University. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Columbia University, New York, NY, a Clinical Fellowship at Yale University, New Haven, CT and a Cancer Research Fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY.
What Kinds of Testing Do You Offer?
AVRT works with StageZero Life Sciences, a CLIA Certified, CAP Accredited High Complexity Laboratory in Richmond, VA to provide the most advanced testing for early cancer detection. Tests available through Stage Zero include:
A comprehensive panel including inflammatory markers and metabolic function tests to help identify early warning signs of chronic disease and metabolic conditions.
Aristotle is a blood-based mRNA Multi-Cancer Panel for Identifying the molecular signatures of multiple cancers from a single blood draw(5)
ColonSentry® is a blood test that uses advanced mRNA gene expression technology to help identify Colorectal Cancer (CRC) early when it’s most treatable (3).
BreastSentry is a blood test that can help identify if a woman has an increased risk for developing breast cancer (6).
The Prostate Health Index is an FDA approved blood test that can help men with elevated PSA to differentiate benign prostate conditions from prostate cancer (7,8).
How it works
Fill out any of the contact forms above to set up a FREE consult with a case manager to learn more about the program.
- Tell us more about you by completing a health profile form prior to your first call with a physician.
- Attend your initial consultation with a physician to review your medical records, concerns and goals.
- Get tested, receive your test results and review with an AVRT physician.
Should you choose to move into our AVRT program, you’ll get an individualized care plan to help you continue your journey to health.
- Chao S, Ying J, Liew G, et al. Blood RNA biomarker panel detects both left- and right-sided colorectal neoplasms: a case- control study. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2013 Jul 23;32:44.Yip KT, Das PK, Suria D, et al.
- Liew CC, Ma J, Tang HC, et al. The peripheral blood transcriptome dynamically reflects system wide biology: a potential diagnostic tool. J Lab Clin Med. 2006 Mar;147(3):126-32.
- Marshall KW, Mohr S, Khettabi FE, et al. A blood-based biomarker panel for stratifying current risk for colorectal cancer. Int J Cancer. 2010 Mar 1;126(5):1177-86.
- Seer.cancer.gov Dec 2021 * 5-year Survival Rate
- Dempsey A, Chao S, Stamatiou D, et al., Aristotle: A single blood test for pan-cancer screening. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2020; 38:15_suppl, e15037-e15037
- Melander O, Belting M, Manjer J, et al. Validation of plasma proneurotensin as a novel biomarker for the prediction of incident breast cancer. Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention Biomarkers 23.8 (2014): 1672-1676.
- Catalona WJ, Partin AW, Sanda MG, et al. A Multi-Center Study of [−2]Pro-Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) in Combination with PSA and Free PSA for Prostate Cancer Detection in the 2.0 to 10.0 ng/mL PSA Range. The Journal of Urology. 2011;185(5):1650-1655.
- Loeb S, Sanda MG, Broyles DL, et al. The Prostate Health Index Selectively Identifies Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer. The Journal of Urology. 2015;193(4):1163-1169
Aristotle, ColonSentry, & BreastSentry tests were developed, and their performance characteristics determined by Stage Zero Life Sciences, Inc.; they have not been cleared or approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. These tests were performed in a CLIA certified laboratory and are intended for clinical purposes. The Aristotle, Prostate Health Index, ColonSentry, & BreastSentry tests must be ordered by and used only in consultation with a healthcare provider.