Detecting Colorectal Cancer Early Saves Lives. Get the Blood Test that Finds it Early.
About The ColonSentry Test
ColonSentry, is the first liquid biopsy for CRC, using our patented Sentinel Principle Technology Platform and has been used on more than 100,000 patients nationwide. If your ColonSentry score is elevated, there is an increased probability you may have Colorectal Cancer. (1-3)
- No Dietary Restrictions
- No Need to Handle Messy Stool
- No Preparation Required
- No Time Off Work
Why Get Tested?
How it Works
Complete your online intake form to determine your eligibility for testing.
After you make your secure online payment for your test, we’ll schedule testing at a lab near your or arrange for a mobile phlebotomist to come to your home.
When we receive your test results, we’ll reach out to schedule a time to review them with a telehealth physician.
Contact Us to get Started!
Fill out the form below and an AVRT representative will reach out to you soon to answer any questions you may have.
Additional Testing for Early Cancer Detection
In addition to the AVRT panel, we offer advanced blood tests for early cancer detection*. These tests are offered by StageZero Life Sciences, a CLIA Certified, CAP Accredited High Complexity Laboratory in Richmond, VA. Be sure to ask your case manager about any of the tests below. Pricing and availability vary.
* These tests are priced separately and not included in the cost of the AVRT Panel & Physician Consult.
- Chao S, Ying J, Liew G, et al. Blood RNA biomarker panel detects both left- and right-sided colorectal neoplasms: a case- control study. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2013 Jul 23;32:44.Yip KT, Das PK, Suria D, et al.
- Liew CC, Ma J, Tang HC, et al. The peripheral blood transcriptome dynamically reflects system wide biology: a potential diagnostic tool. J Lab Clin Med. 2006 Mar;147(3):126-32.
- Marshall KW, Mohr S, Khettabi FE, et al. A blood-based biomarker panel for stratifying current risk for colorectal cancer. Int J Cancer. 2010 Mar 1;126(5):1177-86.
- Seer.cancer.gov Dec 2021 * 5-year Survival Rate
- Dempsey A, Chao S, Stamatiou D, et al., Aristotle: A single blood test for pan-cancer screening. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2020; 38:15_suppl, e15037-e15037
- Melander O, Belting M, Manjer J, et al. Validation of plasma proneurotensin as a novel biomarker for the prediction of incident breast cancer. Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention Biomarkers 23.8 (2014): 1672-1676.
- Catalona WJ, Partin AW, Sanda MG, et al. A Multi-Center Study of [−2]Pro-Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) in Combination with PSA and Free PSA for Prostate Cancer Detection in the 2.0 to 10.0 ng/mL PSA Range. The Journal of Urology. 2011;185(5):1650-1655.
- Loeb S, Sanda MG, Broyles DL, et al. The Prostate Health Index Selectively Identifies Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer. The Journal of Urology. 2015;193(4):1163-1169