Welcome to Healthy ConversationsThis video series is hosted by Travis Christofferson, Best-Selling Author and Coordinator of the AVRT Program for StageZero Life Sciences. In the year to come, he will be interviewing some of the healthcare community’s thought leaders in the field of metabolic pathway disorders, cancer prevention and treatment.
Watch this fascinating interview with Dr. Barry Boyd, a practicing medical oncologist and pioneer in the field of integrative cancer care.
Dr. Boyd is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at the Yale School of Medicine, Senior Attending Medical Oncologist at the Yale-Smilow Cancer Center and Founder and President of the Integrative Cancer Care Research Foundation.
Healthy Conversations – Video Clips
Is Cancer a Metabolic Disease? What role does your immune system play? Find out in our interview with Dr. Jason Fung, Author of "The Cancer Code"
Healthy Conversations – Video Clips
AVRT is a New, Revolutionary Approach to Healthcare!
It’s time to detect cancer and chronic disease early, when they are highly treatable!
How it Works
Make your secure online payment and reserve your initial telehealth consult.
Attend your first consultation with your telehealth physician to review your health profile and blood test results. Discuss recommendations and treatment options that include dietary and lifestyle changes along with pharmaceutical management.
Additional Testing for Early Cancer Detection
In addition to the AVRT panel, we offer advanced blood tests for early cancer detection*. These tests are offered by StageZero Life Sciences, a CLIA Certified, CAP Accredited High Complexity Laboratory in Richmond, VA. Be sure to ask your case manager about any of the tests below. Pricing and availability vary.
Aristotle is a blood test that uses advanced mRNA technology to identify the molecular signatures of multiple cancers from a single sample of blood. (3)
ColonSentry is a blood test that uses advanced mRNA gene expression technology to help identify Colorectal Cancer (CRC) early when it’s most treatable. (4)
BreastSentry is a blood test that can help identify if a woman has an increased risk for developing breast cancer. (5)
The Prostate Health Index is a FDA approved blood test that can help men with elevated PSA to differentiate benign prostate conditions from prostate cancer. (6,7)
* These tests are priced separately and not included in the cost of the AVRT Panel & Physician Consult.
- Siegel RL, Miller KD, Fuchs HE, Jemal A. Cancer Statistics, 2021. CA Cancer J Clin. 2021 Jan;71(1):7-33.
- American Institute of Cancer Research (AICR.org) accessed October 28, 2021
- Dempsey A, Chao S, Stamatiou D, et al., Aristotle: A single blood test for pan-cancer screening. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2020; 38:15_suppl, e15037-e15037
- Liew CC, Ma J, Tang HC, et al. The peripheral blood transcriptome dynamically reflects system wide biology: a potential diagnostic tool. J Lab Clin Med. 2006 Mar;147(3):126-32.
- Catalona WJ, Partin AW, Sanda MG, et al. A Multi-Center Study of [−2]Pro-Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) in Combination with PSA and Free PSA for Prostate Cancer Detection in the 2.0 to 10.0 ng/mL PSA Range. The Journal of Urology. 2011;185(5):1650-1655.
- Loeb S, Sanda MG, Broyles DL, et al. The Prostate Health Index Selectively Identifies Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer. The Journal of Urology. 2015;193(4):1163-1169
- Melander O, Belting M, Manjer J, et al. Validation of plasma proneurotensin as a novel biomarker for the prediction of incident breast cancer. Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention Biomarkers 23.8 (2014): 1672-1676.